Aim - This unit is intended for people who want to work in the private security industry and who require an SIA license to practice. It covers the knowledge and understanding and/or skills for areas that are relevant to front line roles.
- • The principles of conflict management appropriate to their role
- • How to recognize, assess and reduce risk in conflict situations
- • How to communicate effectively in emotive situations and de-escalate conflict
- • How to develop and use problem solving strategies for resolving conflict
- • Good practice to follow after conflict situations