Conflict Management in the Workplace
HABC have developed their Level 2 Conflict Management qualification in order to meet the requirements of individuals who require training in this field. This subject is appropriate for a great many sectors and is suitable for anyone with a customer-facing role or anyone who deals with service users or the general public. Our award is also relevant for those individuals who would like a better understanding on the prevention of conflict occurring to give them more confidence in being able to deal with situations as they arise.
Subjects that need to be covered by the delegate to achieve the conflict management qualification include legislation, clear communication, proactive service delivery, situation assessment and managing unrealistic expectations. There are a number of benefits that businesses can receive by putting forward candidates for this qualification. One of these benefits includes improved customer service levels.Following the completion of this award the learner will know how to:
- • communicate to solve problems and reduce the potential for conflict
- • identify the factors that influence human responses in conflict situations
- • assess and reduce risks in conflict situations
- • communicate effectively and de-escalate conflict in emotive situations
- • use good practice after conflict situations