First Aid for Children
This six-hour course is for anyone who wishes to gain knowledge and experience of First Aid for babies and children.
Course content includes:
- • Accidents in the home/nursery
- • Recovery position
- • CPR and treatment for shock
- • Disorders of breathing
- • Hypothermia
- • Disorders of consciousness
- • Wounds and bleeding
- • Injuries to bones and soft tissue
- • Burns and scalds
- • Poisons
- • Miscellaneous conditions
The certificate for successful completion of this course is valid for three years.